#ISTE17 BYOD: Changing the (Virtual) Reality of Education
Changing the (Virtual) Reality of Education
Monday, June 26, 3:00–4:00 pm CDT
ISTE Conference 2017 - June 27, 2017
Take a hands-on virtual field trip to Hawaii and beyond with fourth to 12th grade virtual reality (VR) projects. We’ll show you what VR looks like in action in the classroom. Experience what students in science, humanities, English, language and app development courses are doing with VR.
- Collection of our 360 Hawaii Hiking images
- Take a tour of a waterfall in Hawaii
- MA'O Farms Organic Farm Field Trip w/ Thinglink VR (on mobile: bit.ly/thinglinkvr1)
- Kahumana Organic Farm Field Trip w/ Thinglink VR (on mobile: bit.ly/thinglinkvr2)
- Minecraft Lessons and Curriculum
- Chinese Language Thinglink VR Project (on mobile: bit.ly/thinglinkvr7)
- To Kill a Mockingbird English Gr 8 CoSpaces Project
- Interactive Cards CoSpaces Project (view on mobile too!)
- Virtual Reality in Education Resource Website & Sign up for Email Updates!