HACK THE CLASSROOM!
Hands on w/ Add-ons
- Add-ons by New Visions Cloud Lab (AutoCrat, Doctopus, siteMaestro, etc.)
- Using Doctopus + docAppender + Goobric in PE! (Part 1 & Part 2)
- Google+ Community: Apps Scripts for Education - Builders & Users
- Google Docs Add-on Review: Link Chooser
- Google Docs Add-on Review: Keywords
Other Great Add-ons to Check Out:
- Link Chooser (Docs)
- Keywords (Docs)
- AutoCrat (Sheets)
- Doctopus, Goobric, Goobric for Students (Sheets)
- siteMaestro (Sheets)
- Super Quiz (Sheets)
- DocSecrets (Docs)
Scroll down for a list of great add-on ideas!
Kamehameha Schools Hana Pono EdTech Conference - June 8-10, 2015
Nanakuli-Waianae Complex Summit - Oct. 30, 2015
ASTE Conference - Feb. 20, 2016
EdTech Team Hawaii Google Summit - Mar 25 & 26, 2016
Hawaii Island TechEd Conference - Mar 29, 2016
Hawaii STEM Conference - May 6 & 7, 2016
Kamehameha Schools EdTech Conference - June 7-8, 2016
ISTE 2016 in Denver - June 26 -29, 2016
Chromecamp SNJ 2016 - July 22, 2016
Google Edu on Air 2016 - Dec 3, 2016
HACK YOUR CLASSROOM! Allow the technology to help you be more efficient and effective in your teaching! Let me show you how with Google Add Ons for Docs, Sheets, and Forms! We’ll get Hands On with Add Ons. You can manage assignment workflow and organization, create automatically graded assessments, and quickly provide feedback on student work. We’ll walk through examples and simulations that put these Add Ons to work. They’ll become your classroom life savers for their ease of use and ability to save you time.
Feel free to share this graphic!